Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ooey Gooey Goodness

Our family was introduced to Nutella a few years ago and we have fallen in love!  Speadable chocolate! Who could ask for more?  This idea has become very popular of late and now there are many brands out there.  I have not tried any.  I have stayed true to Nutella, so the recipe I am going to share is made with the original!


This is a sandwich that is so much more!  It is even dessert like if you will.   Ooey Gooey Goodness!

You will need: Peanut Butter (crunchy is my personal fav), Nutella, Banana, Two slices of Whole Wheat bread (truly not as good if made with white bread-needs more substance)

Spread a thin layer of Nutella on one slice of bread and top with sliced bananas.  Spread the crunchy peanut butter on the other slice.   Put the two together.  Now you might think that this is fabulous as it is, and it is good but here is where the magic starts!


Spread a bit of butter on the outside of the sandwich and GRILL it !



The grilling transforms this into an amazing sandwich!  It makes it so much more decadent.  In fact, I can't eat an entire one!

Give it a try and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment