Friday, March 20, 2009

Life Guidelines for My Children

When my daughter Victoria was born, I decided to start a list of things I wanted to teach her and share with her and put them into a journal for her when she graduated from high school. She is now coming to the end of her sophomore year and we have a 12 year old son now also and I have not even started that book! So, I got the list out and decided to post it and then start a journal. I have been so inspired by everyone's artwork I have seen. I think I need to finish my list first so I know who big a journal to get. My goal was to have 100, but I think that any number will be fine. I usually am not an even number person anyway, so 87 or 93 might work out just fine! I think I have 80 so far. I will be adding more to the online list as time permits. Please feel free to share any advice on my guidelines or on making the journal. I can use the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment