Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cancer Cap

I have made decision to post more frequently. I have been very sporadic and that is going to end. I enjoy the interactions too much to let it go by the wayside.
So........for the latest........
I started making a very soft hat for a gentleman that is going through chemo right now and is having trouble staying warm. When I started my business several years ago, I named it after my mother-in-law who passed away from ovarian cancer. So this will let me get started helping others who are going through that terrible disease.
I have never knitted with double pointed needles and have had some trouble. If any one has any tips I would greatly appreciate it!.
Anyway, I will let you know how it goes. If anyone has any easy caps patterns, I would be interested in them also.
Off to knit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment