Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When will it be Spring?????

Okay, I am done with winter, cold weather and clouds.  This winter has been pretty hard on everything this year I think.  Tons of snow, more ice than I can remember and COLD!  Now the temperatures are slower rising but now we are having lots of rain.  Thankfully we have not had any personal water issues with flooding but I know that is not the case with so many people. 

My latest creations are a reflection of what I have been feeling!!!  These are some of the lampwork beads I made yesterday.

And I got in the mood to start some of my purses . . . . .

Or maybe two  . . . . . .

I am making one with stripes and one freeform. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're posting! I know it's hard to be creative when it's so depressing outside, but we must go forth! Tell you all about purse designer's meeting later on. Luv ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete