Monday, March 7, 2011

Time to Consolidate!

Life is so hectic and busy for everyone these days and our family is no exception.  I have decided at least for one part of my life, I am going to consolidate!  Social media is such a great thing but WOW if can take up so much time and effort!  Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogs!!!  Phew!  I give up.  I am not doing them very well.  SO . . . . . .  . . . . . . my idea is to concentrate on my blog.  I have left this totally alone for a long time and it needs attention!  

I am so fortunate to have my jewelry in two shops.  One is Salon Noveaute in Plainfield Indiana, http://www.salonnouveaute.com/



and the other is Autumn Whispers in Mooresville, Indiana, http://www.autumn-whispers.com/retailer/store_templates/shell_id_1.asp?storeID=38C5EB850FEC4969BF31F4739360469D 


I am also selling my lampwork beads on Etsy.  I am going to try Ebay too. 

I have been knitting a bit also.  My niece just had a baby and has a 4 year old daughter so I made the baby some knitted animals and the 4 year old a doll with a dress. 
Today is a day for creating! So off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment