Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Knitting

Since it is so cold outside, I am in the knitting mode.  I knitted this fun scarf using pom pom yarn.  I thought about doing the entire scarf with it, but changed my mind.  I love the yarn that the scarf is made of.  Totally  my color palette.


I also finished the body of a knitted purse.  I put a leather piece through it and put some of my lampwork as accents on the tails.  I think it looks pretty good.  Now comes the lining.  I am not sure if I will line it with jeans or use some fabric.  Hummm.  I will let you know.

A friend told me about a project she going to be involved in making hyperbolic planes.  It is pretty cool way of crochet.  I think it can be done in knitting also, but I am going to try this.  This is a link to the website that she told me about.  http://www.theiff.org/oexhibits/05b.html.  I think I am going to do some investigation and see what I can find out!

1 comment:

  1. Oooho, I do LOVE both the colors and the textures of that scarf! So beautiful. Good work!

    ReplyDelete