Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sad but Happy

I just got home from putting my 16 year old daughter on a plane to London, England!
She will be there for 2 days then off to France for 10 days and then to Italy for the final 5 days then returning home!
I am so happy she has the opportunity to do this but OH MY is this hard! Fortunately I know one of the other parents pretty well and have had almost 9 months to became acquainted with the other students and parents. But this is going to be very, very difficult!
I am left with my 12 year old son (who seems to need constant interaction) and my wonderful husband (who is having an even more difficult time letting his daughter go than I am!)
I will let you know how it goes. I have a feeling that the next 19 days will be like none other!

2 comments:

  1. What an experience for your daughter . . . but genuinely heart-ripping for you!! Let us know how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, can't find you here anymore, where'd you go? hope all is well... BJ

    ReplyDelete