Monday, June 1, 2009

Another Step in Success

I know it has been a while since my last post - I am going to get better at this!
As you know, I knit purses, create unique pieces of jewelry and make glass lampwork beads. Well, I am fortunate to say that all three of those endeavors have been going quite well. As of today, (well, technically tomorrow since they are closed Mondays) I will be selling my lampwork beads out of a local bead shop!


They have been gracious enough to give me a case to display and sell my little creations. I am so excited.




There is so much more to do!!! It is amazing how BIG that case is!

I also will be doing a local gallery walk fair in a great small town around here so that should be fun and I have a couple orders for my freeform purses.

I think that God is looking out for me and keeping me occupied since our daughter leaves for Europe in less than a week and will be gone for almost 3 weeks! I am excited for her, but also a little apprehensive. I think it has something to do with control issues and that parent thing!

Well off I go and hope that all is well with everyone out there in bloggerland. I haven't even checked in with anyone else's blogs lately either. Barbra Joan was so sweet and sent me an email to check up on me. Bloggers are great!

Will post again soon!

1 comment:

  1. And Barbra Joan is now saying congrats to you in your new endeavor.. I sincerely wish you all the best of luck and send you good wishes. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete