Saturday, March 3, 2012

Challenge #1 Toilet Paper

My first challenge is to use Toilet Paper and make a piece of jewelry with it. 

 So this is what I have done so far.


I took several sheets of toilet paper and newspaper and cut them into several different size circles.

                                      I colored them with alcohol inks

and let them dry thoroughly.

                             
         I layered the different papers and "sewed" them together.



I finished it up by adding a silver bead in the center.

 

It needed something else so . . . . . . . . what else but add something unexpected and use a shard of pottery that was painted by a very talented china artist friend of mine and solder the edges.  It is not complete yet but it will be soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment