Friday, October 21, 2011

Maudification Upcycle Get Together

I was fortunate to have been invited by a small group of ladies to have a Maudies Upcycle party.  They brought some of their old broken, unused jewelry and I had a great time "maudifying and upcycling" them into something new for them.  It was so much fun.  

This is one of the projects.  One of the ladies had a broken watch, a pair of earrings, a broken necklace and I had a pin made of tulle.
 From this collection of goodies, I maudified those pieces into this pendant! 
                                      Perfect for the Indy 500 Racefan!!!

I plan on having more of these, so if you are interested, please contact me!  Groups and individuals are welcome to contact me.  I will be available at the Speedway Centre for the Arts to do a Maudies Upcyle event or other venue if you prefer.  Just give me a shout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment