Saturday, July 10, 2010

Special Gift from a Friend!

Through my jewelry and lampwork beads I have had the good fortune to meet some wonderfully talented artists and a few have become someone I can call a friend.  This is the case with Holly McCoin.  I meet Holly at a bead store several years ago and now I am happy to say she is my friend.  She is a very talented fiber artist.  Both of our birthdays are in July and she surprised me with an early birthday present.  To say the least I was shocked to receive such a beautiful gift.  I had to share it with all of you. 

And here it is, my Maudies Bag!




This is the back:

Her details are amazing!  It is so much prettier in person than what I am able to photograph but here are some close ups.

She is selling purses on Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/holly8 .  I am proud to say this fabulously talented woman is my friend.

2 comments: